Spelling Games and Activities

My middle school students love playing games and since I love making learning fun, I'm always up for a few games in the classroom.  One of the easiest ways that I've found to incorporate games into my lessons is through spelling instruction.  




At least once a week I put "spelling game" on the agenda and we get the good times rolling in the classroom.


I've compiled our favorite five spelling games into this FREE resource.   




The games are super fun, super engaging, and best of all... educational. 

Each game includes an overview for the teacher...


And any student resources needed to play the game...



You can download them for free at my Teachers Pay Teachers shop.  


Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pop Up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...